The City of Barstow is currently developing a new and improved website with mobile application features. We thank you for your patience in this process as we strive to better serve our community. If you need help finding an item or there is a link that is not working, please contact city staff at 760-256-3531.
• Health Advisory - The San Bernardino County Public Health Officer issued an advisory regarding the current status of measles in California. For more information, click here.
• 2014 "Safe and Sane Fireworks" Non-Profit Lottery Selection Application . For more information, click here.
• EARTH DAY 2014 - Saturday, April 26th. For more information, click here.
• UPCYCLE TSHIRT CONTEST. For more information, click here.
•City will be sponsoring a Free Dump Day on May 31st, 8 to 12pm at the landfill and
Free Shredfest on May 31, 9am-12pm at the City Corporation Yard.
Open to all City Residents – please cover your loads for the landfill and get your old files ready to shred !!!
•“The City of Barstow will continue to accept Military Banner Applications for those who were not able to meet the September deadline. Please click here for the application and please return it to the City of Barstow for processing. Once there is an appropriate number for printing, the public will be notified when the additional banners will be displayed.”
•Military Banner Locations: To find the location of an individual's banner, please click here for map locations.
•COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP OF SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY the address is: http://www.sbcounty.gov/capsbc
•"The Economic and Development Agency (EDA) is pleased to announce the start of the County of San Bernardino’s 2014-15 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) application process." Please click on the links below for more information...
•Protect yourself and your family from West Nile Virus…”Fight the Bite” brochure answers FAQ. For more information, click here.
• Free basic City of Barstow Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training.
For more CERT training dates, click here.
For more CERT general information, click here.
• Barstow Senior Center Campaign to Recruit Volunteers. For more information, click here
• Catch the Barstow to Fort Irwin bus. For more information, click here
“Keep Your Home California”
(1) Program CalHFA is sponsoring a $2 Billion federally funded effort to help California families who are struggling to pay their mortgages through four different programs. For more information click here.
(2) The Housing Counseling Agency Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board offers assistance, for more infomration click here or visit www.ifhmb.com
Street Improvements Traffic Alert
During the construction there will be traffic lane closures, side street closures, turning restrictions, detours and speed reductions in order to safely complete these projects. The City of Barstow appreciates your patience and cooperation during the construction of these improvements.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call the Engineering Division at (760) 255-5121.